Hey all! We have an exciting announcement from our friends over at RVA Fashion Bloggers. They’re organizing a clothing swap and you’re invited!
When: Saturday, April 13th from 12:30p-3p
Where: Tastebuds American Bistro, 4019 MacArthur Ave, Richmond VA 23221
Details: This event is open to any fashionable ladies who would like to swap, not just RVAFB members. In addition to the swap you will be able to purchase Stella and Dot jewelry from Sydney of Chic Stripes and items from A Girl Named Leney (and her Etsy Shop) to go along with your new swapped items!!! Of course there will also be treats and refreshments provided.
– Everyone must bring at least 5 items.
– You can bring clothing, shoes, and accessories (jewelry, scarves, sunglasses, belts, etc). No underwear, lounge wear, work out clothes or swimwear please.
– All items should be spring/summer/all season items that are lightly worn and in style (no old t shirts, nothing too worn, nothing with holes and rips, nothing with stains etc).
– Make sure all items are clean, and wrinkle free.
-Everyone will have an hour to arrive and the swapping will start promptly at 1:30p so don’t be late or you will miss the good stuff!!
– At 1:30p you will have 10 min to “window shop” everyone’s items, after the 10 min everyone can start swapping, you aren’t obligated to switch with everyone.
– You can decide what works for you as far as swapping (example: if you have a really nice pair of shoes you would like to swap for 2 necklaces go for it, whatever works for you and the person you are swapping with) however we ask that there be no money transactions, only trades.
– At the end there will be a donate box for anyone who wants to donate any items they didn’t wind up swapping. All items will be donated to the Goodwill, but you aren’t obligated to donate.
For more info check out the Facebook event page here.
Please RSVP to email@example.com ASAP. Hope to see you all there!!